Monday, June 8, 2009

Winners of the LOVELY BLOG AWARD

Thank you to Golfer's Mom for the Lovely Blog Award. It is always nice to be acknowledged and for other mom's to express their interest in your blog.





So...here is the rule...so I hear that I need to share this lovely blog award with another 5-15 mom's whose blogs are also very lovely to be at. Don't forget to share it with the 5-15 Mom's you find to be interested and exciting!

1. Mighty M Family
2. Manic Mom
3. 8 Muddy boots
4. Momma Moe's Blog
5. Celebrate Woman
6. Cheaper than Therapy
7. GottaloveMom
8. I'm Still Standing
9. Reclaiming the Woman Within
10. When We Listen
11. The Saia & Chago Show
12. I'm Living Proof God has a Sense of Humor
13. Beauty in all Things
14. ...This Time Tomarrow
15. Custom Blog Designs

enjoy your award...& don't forget to share it with those you find exciting too!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Dee - you're one lovely person.
    Thank you for sharing the award - I'll share them by this week (hopefully).
    Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,

    Thank you so much, that is very sweet of you. I will share this week as well.

    Take care and have a great week.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are much too kind Dee, congratulations on receiving it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award!! I'll try to get it posted soon (if my sore back is better!)

    ReplyDelete

A mom shares her journey through the lessons of life along with her spiritual journey- as a single parent and with a muscular dystrophy son.