Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Recipes for Our Son's

Hello Everyone!!


I have some exciting news...although we are still waiting for the launch of our book, Saving our Son's, One Story at a Time, we are launching a new cookbook that will benefit PARENT PROJECT MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY. It is not our vegetarian cookbook.

Today we are launching Recipes for Our Sons. The books have been bundled with a $5 Amazon gift card


and are now available at:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051B117Y/ref=as_li_tf_til?tag=pareprojmuscd-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B0051B117Y&adid=0841MNY987KXV2PFKDZK&

(don't forget to include the "&" at end of link)
The cookbook was compiled by family and friends whose boys are affected by Duchene Muscular Dystrophy.

Please help support PPMD by purchasing this cookbook today!

July 5: I just got my cookbook in the mail and was very pleased with it and was shock how thick and big the cookbook was and it surely had alot of delicious recipes in it.  Well worth having!
Thank you for your support!

3 comments:

  1. If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.

    ReplyDelete

A mom shares her journey through the lessons of life along with her spiritual journey- as a single parent and with a muscular dystrophy son.